Thursday 11 October 2007

A NIGHT OUT

Of course every night is worth celebrating, but this one night a while ago was extra special. And what better way to celebrate in than in redred lipstick (of course) and shiny black gloves. And at a place with great music and where on can still smoke inside! (But I've come to appreciate the non-smoking law. That night out I totally overdosed on cigarettes)


Gloves - Glitter
Diamond shaped earring - HM
(which I unfortunately lost later that night)
Red pencil skirt - old
Boots - vintage

5 comments:

Nanó said...

I assume you have drawn that pic yourself. Really really good! I love art deco-influed pictures, but I'm not good at drawing them at all:(

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thank you Nanó!

Knitting-twitter said...

hi from Switzerland, I was now reading your whole blog which means.. one week and 3 new dresses later... of course, I had to check a few links you mentioned - I wanted to thank you for a lot of great hours of entertainment and a big thank you also for all those links..
I wish you and your .. oh yes, in the meantime you are a mummy yourself- family the very best.
Ciao ciao Christa

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Knittinh-twitter / Christa : thank you! And enjoy your dresses :D

Michael said...

Nice drawing. I like your work.
Keep up the good work