Saturday 15 March 2008

A QUICKY

I was on my way out and noticed I was matching my tights and socks with my scarf almost by accident - I had almost forgotten about this scarf and wans't thinking about it when I got dressed.
(But one shouldn't really admit things like that I guess :)


Coat - s&m, Scarf - Indiska, Shoes - my grandmother's old
Overknee socks - h&m and random tights from the supermarket



(But why all these photos all of a sudden? My level of being slightly incognito is definately decreasing since I've been posting photos of me. But I just haven't had the time to make drawings like I want to... and now we're participating in a design competition with K so no updates for some days I guess.)

.

9 comments:

ina said...

that looks cool.

hey good luck with the competition!

Othalia said...

i like the look! :)

Monika said...

such a beautiful look!

Michelle said...

I love all your outfit photos, you remind me of Niotillfem, effortlessly chic!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You look divine.

decadentdiamond said...

You have such a fabulous blog. I love your style, I will be returning! ..and your illustrations are SO adorable. I've just been having a skim through them and they're the sweetest things. Have you ever thought about selling them?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ina: thanks for the wishes, I think we did quite well but that's to find out in 5 weeks when the results come...

trendni, chililady & the clohtse horse: thanksfor the compliments :)

miss woo: oh thanks, I love niotillfem!

decadent diamond: Thank you. I haven't actully thought about selling, I don't know if anyone would actually buy them? But maybe I should set up an etsy account or so...

decadentdiamond said...

I'm certain people will buy them and yes I was going to suggest Etsy! .. there are many fashion illustrations on Etsy and they all sell really well.

It's worth giving it a try I think.

loveyoumore said...

I love the shape of that coat!