Sunday 2 March 2008

YUM YUM

I've said it before; I try not to think in a matter of "what I normally would wear and what not" or "whats my style or not" and I try not to shut any options out. Still, I find it hard to wear flat shoes, I mostly have only heels or wedges. I feel I look too short and my legs appear chubby in flats. And if I happen to wear flat shoes or godforbid, sneakers, I always regret it at some point of the day.
But what the hell, I could use a pair for spring and summer.



I wonder if you can eat these. Do they taste as sweet as they look?
From modcloth.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

modcloth has a wonderful website...thank you for sharing this! :.)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are lovely. I wish I could walk comfortably in heels, being only 5'1" and struggling in them. But I fall in flats...

Anonymous said...

I've tried to get over that feeling of chubby-legs-in-flat-shoes thing, and I have to because I'm often too lazy to wear high heels. But with some skirts it sometimes just feels so hard...

Jo said...

what lovely shoes are these!!!!

MsPea said...

flat shoes will never happen in me, rather have my flat sandals on me than flat peep or those kind on my chubby legs.. oouuchh!!