Wednesday 19 August 2009

WEDNESDAY. BERET. SKELETONS.

Hi, this is the weather blog reporting.
This week it seems I will only be able to discuss the subject of the fact that I can't decide weather it's still summer or early autumn. (yey!)

Well anyway, it was rather chilly in the morning so I did a two-in-one by hiding my messy hair in my beret and saving my little ears from the nasty wind in the same time. You know I love my beret so I was a smoewhat happy to wear it again after its summer break. In the afternoon I fixed my locks and went to watch some dinosaur skeletons to the zoological museum and gladly put the beret on again. But by then it was hot as hell and my head started sweating and I felt stupid but the beret had already made my hair flat underneath so I couldn't take it off anymore. (=Vain welfare country problem.)

But after the skeletons (I just love the word skeleton. S k e l e t o n !) and dinner it was all chilly and fine again. End of story.

(Dress - Sans noblesse, Belt - random ribbon tied into a bow, Bag & beret - vintage, Shoes - ois, Cardigan - old)
-I have a strange pose and the pic is blurry but you can't always have it all you know -

14 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Beautiful outfit, you look like an Hitchcock lady :-) I especially love the handbag :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog for a while now and I have to say I love your style! It gives me a lot of inspiration for my own clothing as well. And I know exactly what you mean with the weather since I live in Helsinki too. Hot and cold almost at the same time. Anyways, a pleasure reading your blog,

-Tanja

Andrea Eames said...

I always love seeing you wear a beret - it suits you so well!

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit and those shoes just give it that edge

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I love the way your hair hangs from underneath the beret.
Those shoes are fabulous!

Florrie x

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the outfit, and suffering the heat was well worth it, cause the beret looks awesome!

WendyB said...

Sometimes hat hair can look good!

Natalia Romashko said...

Skeletons must be glad to see such a beautiful lady!))) SKELETON-i adore this word too!)))))

Jane said...

I really like you wearing a beret, it suits you pretty well.
I could never ever wear one today, it's the hottest day of the year, 37° celsius. oh, it's sooooo hot.

fröken lila said...

i do own a brown leather skirt which is almost a pencil-skirt, but i am still looking for a black one. i found a perfekt one on a fleamarket some time ago and it was - for being form the fleamarket - rather expensive, but now i regret not buying it. it was in perfect condition and the right size.. oh well, i guess both you and me will have to keep looking out for it..

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Diva said...

I must say waering a beret suits you very well !

Sellen said...

You look just like a 50s pinup! And the beret is great, you should definitely wear it more.

http://heartplussleeve.blogspot.com

The Black Opal said...

I have been lurking on your site for a few months now, and this is my first comment.
I love your blog -- it's very interesting in many ways. Your style is such an inspiration for me.
But most of all I LOVE your sense of HUMOR! The truth is, I think, that humor is a prerequisite for a great style, don't you agree?
Thank your for the fantastic blog!!