Sunday 31 October 2010

HALLOWEEN HORROR FILM WEEKEND pt.2

Halloween horror film weekend continues!
THis time with another classic, although perhaps not familiar to all; Polanski's Dance Of Vampires / The Fearless Vampire Killers, from 1967:











More funny than scary, my sisters and I knew this by heart when we were kids and we used to act out the scene at our summerplace with Sarah in the window and Kuckol beneath (out of solidarity to each others we did take turns being the girl or being the hunchback).

Photos from here.

10 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

Såg den med min syster massor med gånger! Den är så jäkla bra!

Polly said...

The scenery in that film looks gorgeous, and the girl's hair is just divine!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is my favourite vampire movie. <3 i love polanski.

Chhan said...

Happy Halloween :D

esme and the laneway said...

I have GOT to watch this!

ina said...

My all time favourite vampire and Polanski movie. Love it.

Maja said...

Polanski is so strangely qute in this movie (or in any of his old movies) I especially love The tenant from '76! Polanki in womens underwear and red nail polish oh what a sight!

pumps & luiers said...

so true - old scary movies are often more funny then scary - but great scenery!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this, looks like I have to check it out soon!

Claudia said...

Hello Ulrika, i'm silently browsing through your wonderful blog (yes, i read everything :). I am ravished by your style, your humor, energy and versatility, simply your love of live (by the way, thanks a lot for sharing!). And now i find my favorite "horror" movie of all times here... i can still roar with laughter at Roman Polanskis Adventures in Transylvania, even if i saw the movie at least 30 times. You must be the sister i never had. ;-) Keep it up, please! You rock. Best wishes from western Germany!