Monday 4 October 2010

WELL...

...one can't always succeed.
But that was a damn shame on those fine molds.

(In my defense however, if such a one would be needed, I did manage to produce a lot of other nice not only eatable but rather delicious things during the same cooking sessions as the black rolls above. And I should have seen it coming; cleaning the house while cooking and baking and doing the hair and make up at the same time has to result in at least one minor fail I guess.

Ironically, and by coincidence -of course- on the same night, Fiona brought me this fifties vintage housewife come-in-handy-booklet on how to manage the chores of the house lightly. Just in case, might come in handy in the future then ;)

6 comments:

Leia said...

Well it doesn't look too bad to me, but then again I don't know what the original intent was supposed to be :)

Also I would very much like an English version of that book, it looks really good!

Leia

Fiona Timantti said...

:D ! <3

Roxy said...

Can you say MULTITASK, good grief girl! I don't know how you do it. I love the cover of that book, I also wonder if it came out in english :)

Anonymous said...

Whatever I would totally still eat one. Or five....

FairyFiligree said...

I'm not too clever at making sweets either. My one real success in the sweets department is apple pie. These creations of yours don't look too inviting but if they tasted good, well !

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Leia : No the picture doesn't tell it tha well perhaps but what was meant to be a nice gold-brown shade of cinammon roll ended up black....

Roxy : It's a Finnish book so that one has most likely not been translated but I'm sure there are a lot of similar versions elsewhere. Most likley the inspiration to such a booklet came from a say Swedish, German or American one...

Bluemoon Dame : I would rather have treated you with some of the stuff that succeeded :D

FairyFiligree : oh they could not be eaten at all since they were so burnt :/