Thursday 13 October 2011

GORGEOUS PACKING IS HALF THE FUN pt.1

(Or, sort of at least :)

I opened up a box with a sea of confetti!


And with a straw hat inside! That will, I'm afraid, have to wait for the seasons to change a couple of times before I will be able to wear it, but hey; there is logic in buying a summer hat just in time for winter? Some sort of logic from some parts of the world at least, laet's say so.

And there was also another lovey hat among the confetti, but I think you will see more of that tomorrow.
At FST5's morning show 07:45 to be precise!

The hats are from Frolllein von Sofa.

9 comments:

Fiona Timantti said...

It's always a good time to buy a gorgeus straw hat! :)

FairyFiligree said...

I did receive something from this lady once, and yes indeed, she has some fun ways of packing & I love the confetti too!

Frollein von Sofa said...

oooh, how I wish it was summer....
or tomorrow morning 7.45......

so glad you like them ! btw, did you see the cat-on-a-pillow-hat I made on facebook ?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oh, the cat hat <3

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oohh... I LOVE doing fancy wrapping. I do a great Xmas wrap.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just discovered your blog, and I got to say it's such an inspiration! I like how you see small things the way some people never get to see them. :) It shows in your photos!
I love your style and everything,
just lovely!

cocktail dresses said...

no doubt that hat very cute..but what is logic in buying summer hat in winter

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Miss Tallulah Porkchop : I somtimes manage to do a nice wrap. But quite often not :P

Anonymous : Hi, thank you!

Cocktail Dresses: (Sigh.)

Unknown said...

I never buy for the correct seasons, the hat is beautiful! x