Monday 27 February 2012

AT HOME : CORNERS, SURFACES


I am constantly dreaming of being able to start the renovation at the house in the countryside. There is a lot (as in A LOT) to be done. But there are also lots of details and surfaces with an old nice patina that I intend to keep as it is.


I have developed a thing for tiled horizontal surfaces; window sills, tables, shelves! This is in the bathroom but I want lots of tiles on surfaces in the kitchen too.


Bedroom corner. The lamp is new, from  ikea (you know how hard it is to find a basic classic lamp like that around here?), chair old and the silk kimono form Indiska.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

If I were you I'd get as much done as you can before the little one arrives. Once you have a baby everything seems to take 3 times as long:) x

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Lucy; yes, that has been the plan. Not sure if we'll manage to do it though, but very much hoping...

ramonies said...

I love your "at home" label. There is absolutely not enough photos in this post! Good luck with renovation:)