Tuesday 7 February 2012

BELLY IN THE SUN vol.1

Low fair airlines may (except for the fact that they actually are  low fair and you save a great deal) suck, as it seems the first thing they cut back on are smiles and politeness from the crew, but -  they do have WiFi so I am not going to complain; it is not every day that one gets to blog from a height of 10,000 meters with a red sunset behind and the continent beneath. Not that it really is that much of an experience or big deal now what you think about it, I'm almost getting nauseous and I'd rather be blogging from, well, I don't know - at home (or work in between ships as that means my pay would be running at the same time, hah!... I doubt my bosses read this...) but anyway, there I got to say it: I'm blogging from the sky.

Well, the sun has set and I'm on my way back to the cold, but I got to spend a week in it; the sunshine, which was rather nice.  Very nice actually. Dressing up is a whole not nicer when you can do it in just one or two layers, not twenty. I took a bunch of outfit photos to be blogged about but as I was without the internet for a whole week (!!! Well, once I did drag my computer along and got myself an ice cream at a wifi café´ just to get online and I did read my emails rough my phone every now and then even though the roaming costs almost will end me up with a phone bill much as new low fair airplane ticket I guess, pathetic) I wasn't able to post any. But here you go from now on instead, me & my little belly in the sun, the first version:



The dress is just from a tourist stand, I liked the fabric and as the dress is pretty roomy so it will fit me all they way trough the months to come I think. (OR should we say the later months, it's not like you'll be seeing me like this anytime soon again;  it's mega winter going on at my flight's destination.)  I have plans to alter the dress a bit and add capped sleeves to it and a lot more blah blah as the model is pretty useless elsewhere than on the beach even in warmer weather... well, we'll see, the pile of clohtes to be mended or altered is not a tiny one...

21 comments:

Unknown said...

You and the bump look adorable, gorgeous print! x

Purrfect Kat said...

you are so pretty in this dress>>>> love your bump!!!!!

http://purrfectkat.blogspot.com/

miss teacups said...

you're pregnant!! ahhh, that is so amazing. congratulations!

www.janetteria.com said...

Oh I am with U! :) Stewardess without smiles?! Hmmmm...

Btw you look so adorable in your new dress. Too pretty and I cannot wait to see how you change it...what a new way? :)

Happy week ahead, darling Ulrika!

Sarah Jane said...

What a great dress. Shame its so cold where you live as it looks very cute on you :)

Maja said...

oh look at you and your little belly;) Your hair looks amazing.

Hanushka said...

you look gorgeous, like a modern 50s pinup!

pink shoe laces said...

I love the pink color in this dress. Will stand very well with black shoes with pink shoe laces

Q's Daydream said...

oh my gosh, you look so cute!

CherryRosie said...

Love you and your baby bump! Hope you had a great vacation

Rebeccak said...

gorgeous!

From Ashes To Lashes said...

I like the compositsion and subtle tones of the picture, brings Hopper paintings in mind. nice. But then again, your photos are always with great tones and feel.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

The print is heaven! Great find. Your belly is lovely.

Sini said...

Ou man, haven't been here for a while, so that was suprise! So much happines and luck for you and Eddie!

Angelica said...

What a fun dress. Love it! :)

Check out my newest post on all-black city chic:
http://bit.ly/zrNcgk

pink shoe laces said...

You are very professional. All photos and texts are well. That's why I love reading your blog. Good work, well done.

Anonymous said...

where did you go on vacation? i think airlines have lost their touch with the public but then again people make it hard to be nice.

Unknown said...

¡Qué foto tan tierna!

www.zsazsazsu.es

@Flor_HandMade_It said...

Hello...Can I offer something to your baby? I love your blog. I have 2 sweet boys:-)

Mihaela Pojogu said...

you are so pretty in this dress. congratulations!

Charcoal Windowpane Suits said...

You're so sexy even if your pregnant. I like your dress.