Tuesday 15 January 2013

A SHORTER HEM, A SMOKIER EYE


I have a knitted dress with a hem shorter than the ones I am used too when it comes to dresses (with a cut) like this.  It's like one almost feels a bit different wearing a new lengt. (The buttons and label say Gucci but I have my doubts, but then again what do I know. It's from this one strange shop in Tapiola with totally random lady-like items and fluffy ball gowns.) 


I also made a somewhat smoky eye make up and had paler lips than normally. So I felt I looked all different.


But then I took some blog pics and turns I look just the same as always.

17 comments:

Vix said...

It's a subtle change but a change none the less-still utterly gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Really like that dress!

melina bee said...

great blog title! sounds like a burlesque novel. that hat is great

Abhijeet Kumar said...

WOW! nice blog and i like your picture and very lovely dress thank you for sharing....
Best Regards
Abhjeet
Home Care Products - personal care products

Désirée said...

You look more 60's.
Still georgeous!

(Retro) Sonja said...

I love it, you look great! Love the black-white thing! XX

Mama D said...

What a pretty "parisienne" look. Love it!

Aimeecakes said...

its funny how some items just make you feel different, even if its not a major change to others eyes. You look beautiful!

Serena S. Madhouse said...

Dress very nice, you're perfect!

WendyB said...

"But then I took some blog pics and turns I look just the same as always." -- Ha ha! I know that feeling.

Unknown said...

Nice look!

love

http://bywildspirit.blogspot.dk/

Unknown said...

looks good :)xxx

www.outfitsofthisyear.blogspot.nl

Online Perfume said...

Well, the black and white combination looks really so good and attractive.

Anonymous said...

The last pic could be Madonna!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

^Haha yes I know, I get that every now and then :)

cwmalls said...

You looks so cute!

Nathashakck said...

I know this is old post but damn you look very pretty for that gown. I would love to see more of you are with gowns.