Tuesday 27 August 2013

BRING IT ON

Bring it on!-autumn, part one.

Well you know, the change of season is just around the doorstep and soon everyone will be blogging autumn this and autumn that. Well, except for those blogging from down under who will go on about spring. Feeling wise spring is bigger for me -the clod and dark finally being over- but when it comes to the material side it's all about autumn, preparing oneself for what is to come by stocking up; warm items, warm colors, a new range. 

Going trough my closet I noticed any practical mid season shoe I had was worn out or in a desperate need to see a cobbler. I sometimes have issues pairing certain clothing with suitable shoes during the colder season; the fuller the hem the less good they (in my opinion) look with anything else than heels (or ballerinas) -wearing boots with circle skirts for example most often just makes me feel like I'm on my way to sing at a rodeo or so (nothing wrong with that would that actually be the case). But other suitable options often gives me rather heavy granny-vibes. Which will have to do in this case.

We still have summer, sunshine and above twenty plus for now, but I stumbled across a pair of purple walking shoes at the supermarket and got them now already, deciding they'll help me and certain skirts trough autumn

...But a pair of rubber boots wouldn't of course hurt either...



5 comments:

Kayla said...

Those are such cute shoes! Definitely a must-have for the upcoming fall season :)

xx
Style Vancity

Hannah Murphy said...

I have those tights, I'm forever wearing them! Adorable shoes
Hannah
pookybanana.blogspot.ie

Anonymous said...

Tror du att de skorna går att få tag på i Sverige eller var det en finsk affärskedja? Jättesnygga!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonym : Märket är Inspire men det kan hända att det är frågan om ett in-house brand för K gruppen här hemma. Köpte dem från citymarket (haha), Anttila / Kodin1 har tydligen också samma märke i sitt sortiment. tog och kollade och : http://www.netanttila.com/shop/fi/netanttila/kengat/shannon-collection-naisten-kiilanilkkurit-3591971 vet inte om de skickar till Sverige men du kan ju alltid testa :)

Anonymous said...

Tack för att du kollade, jag mailade Netanttila och de skickar bara inom Finland, typiskt. Tack ändå. /Néa