Thursday 6 March 2014

WARDROBE SHOPPING


You know the feeling when you haven't looked inside your closet in a while because you have one of those phases when you feel there's not going to be anything inside of it to wear anyway as weather and circumstances and schedules are making things difficult and you wish  you could just walk around in a black morph suit or so, always. But then you open the door anyway and ta-da! there's a bunch of stuff you had forgotten about. Kind of like shopping at your own place. Well, that happened to me and so I wore this knit dress I apparently owned.

I have no idea what brand the dress is really but my bolero is Trashy Diva, which I got on sale a little while ago.

And, suppose I must add, the bangs are not real but the clip on version.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing blog with good color combinations best website designers in coimbatore

Anonymous said...

Todella kaunis ja harmoninen yhdistelmä! !

Anonymous said...

Super pretty!!

http://almostinsiders.wordpress.com/