Thursday 3 April 2014

IN STRIPES AND RED


I love stripes! Almost as much as I love pockets on dresses.

I know it seems like I'm always wearing something on my head, most often covering my hair up with a beret. Well, it is kind of true, especially at this time of year; it's easy and practical when you do not have the time to do anything to your hair -and it's also cold here half of the time, which means you have to cover your head whenever yo leave the house anyway. But the warm season is almost here again so now I'm going to have to start doing something weather I'm up for it or not, heh.

And, tonight you can be reminded about the fact that I do indeed have lots of hair and like to make stuff with it; I'm holding a retro-hair workshop at Arbis, starting 18:05! The entrance to the event is free.

9 comments:

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Äsh, luin tätä vasta nyt 18.18. Tosin olisiko workshop ollut ruotsiksi?

Anonymous said...

Ihana raikas kuva! ! Minä myös rakastan yli kaiken raitoja. Katselen usein printtivaatteita ja pidän yksivärisistäkin, mutta raidat vievät lopulta aina voiton! :D

Anonymous said...

I so love your boots! :)

http://iamjinjoo-styles.blogspot.com

FSession said...

Really Fantastic.

Chippy said...

That dress and those boots are a great combo :)

Chippy

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonyymi1: möh mä luulin vastaneeni tähän jo. Mutta jepp, ruotsiksi oli se! Pidän varmaan joskus ihan omani uudestaan, jos aikaa ja kiinnostusta löytyy tarpeeksi!

Anonymous said...

Love your shoes! Where did u get them? :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonymous: I browsed for such online and found these from Sammydress! I have both 37 and 38 in size and took 38 to be on the safe side. 37, 5 would probably be ideal for this shoe, would such a size have been available. But it is good with a little extra room; I can for a sock when it gets colder.