Wednesday 16 July 2014

SUMMER BLACK


I suppose when it comes to what we wear we don't always make the most rational choices, you know; if you have our mind set in on something you want to wear you might do so even if conditions change and then again sometimes you change what you have on the minute you walk out the door.
For being a person complaining about the fact that I never get to wear my dresses enough you'd think that when going to a summer party I'd slip into one of them.
But then I got something else into my head and went for tight and black instead. And pants!


Altough I have to say wearing black velvet pants on a warm summer night gets pretty hot and made me melt on the dance floor.... But then again a sweaty dance floor usually means a good party.

The pants are leggings from sock dreams, belt vintage, the top H&M and the peep toes half  decade old by now.


7 comments:

CiCi said...

Wonderfully Sandy from Grease (and meant in a good way!).

Definitely guilty of planning out an outfit and then sticking to it, despite weather conditions drastically altering (which, let's face it, in the UK is pretty much every time)!

Kelly said...

Look at your hair! It got so long and thick :)

Unknown said...

You are looking nice in black dress...
Fashion Jobs

admin said...

How to Wear a Mini Skirt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6KnuGpQjJA

Martine said...

Wow I have been following your blog for so many years when you were still a blonde and now I found your blog back. You look absolutely stunning miss, and your baby is the cutest! X

Smyth Jorden said...

The Dress are so cute! I’m really into all white outfits lately - Go Snapdeal Fashion Deals

Unknown said...

Outfit is looking stunning and u too Find more similar outfit