Thursday 6 August 2015

BYE BYE GARDEN



This summer I haven't really had any vacation. It's been a lot about work (which I will get into here soon), but most of the time that I've had off I have spent watering plants and taking care of the garden. And anyone who has been stopping by here this summer or follows me at instagram know that  I have actually managed to grow things this year.
I had a really nice garden.
Had.


Until the lambs decided their, I don't know, three square kilometres or so of grass was not enough to roam but decided to start hanging out in our garden instead. And as they tend to do, they ate EVERYTHING. Even my palm tree from inside that I had outdoors for some sun-therapy.  And most flowers and all the berries bushes and my god damn growing boxes of kale and salad and peas and aaargh.

But I think there was a Chinese proverb saying that nothing in life is more important than to attend to your garden. And even that is not so important.


12 comments:

Jessy said...

Oh no! You poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. Thanks for sharing this nice blog. We also Manufacturers of Bedding Sets
..Welcome to visit my site!..

kfrogpath said...

Nooooooooooo!! Oh those naughty lambs :( Nice lamb dinner? ;)

Julie Halleck said...

Oh my!!! I'm so sorry :(
I have the same problems with the wild boar and rabbits on my boxes.
That's depressing!!!!!!!

Amiechan said...

Oh no! So sad!

Amiechan said...

Oh no! So sad!

Amiechan said...

Oh no! So sad!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! who can we blame this on? (apart from the sheep of course)!
I guess it's now to late to start over?
This is really a bummer! damn you sheep!
There.

Roxy said...

Oh no! Such a loss!

Unknown said...

:( :(
buuuuuu !!! Bad sheep !!!
I hope you do not lose the enthusiasm to grow things ..

Saludos Fa
http://ochoacuatro.blogspot.mx/

Nadja Art said...

Tuhmat lampaat >:(

Lavender and Twill said...

Aw, that sucks! I'm sorry that all your hard work went in little sheep tummies... Naughty lambs! :(

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill