Friday 5 August 2011

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : IN WAITING

Most of my plants died during our trips, regardless of my sisters effort to come and water them. Now I have a little olive tree on the balcony intstead. I will have to wait and see if it
1) will survive longer that a month and
2) those small green balls will turn into eatable olives at some point. Strongly depends on 1.


I bought us a Chinese porcelain vase that I'd been eyeing over at a market place for some time. Now I'm just waiting for the cats to drop it...
Maybe I should fill it with concrete in order for it not to tip over. But I'm guessing it is just a matter of time.


We have a bottle of Elvis wine waiting to be opened. I doubt sommeliers or wine connoisseurs would go crazy over this one; I don't even know if the King himself went for wines or not but hey - Elvis wine, had to get it!


I also just got myself a new bathing suit now suitably that the season is starting to be over. WIl come in real handy as I did not go to the beach once this year (exept in Key West but tht does not count) and I already own two bikinis that were waiting to be worn a little more. Well, I still have time to use it during what's left of summer only I doubt I will - it will have to wait for winter when we'll do a little trip southwards!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming out of lurking to say your home is so beautiful - I love seeing how people showcase their personality through little touches, and the way you've done it is so inspiring. :)

(And Elivis wine!!!)

Kerry said...

Eeek Elvis wine?!? How fabulous. It's true, you really have made your home beautiful in all of the personal touches xo

www.janetteria.com said...

Beautiful vase! Sigh!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Linn said...

Dubbelhäftande tjep under vaserna brukar rädda mina! Lycka till!

Rakel said...

Oh, that vase was nice! And Elvis- wine? I want it! :D

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I'm going to treat myself to a new swimsuit this year. So much fun chooisng. Yours is really cute.

Kathy said...

It helps to add marbles or rocks to the vase to make it more stable. We have three cats that knock everything over!

Alla said...

I absolutely love that suit! Do you mind if I ask where you bought it?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Will try the vase tips, thanks :)

Alla: it's from Sokos!